We’re looking for a mid-weight designer to join our team in our Essex-based Head Office:
You will be working hand in hand with the rest of the design team, both supporting Head of Design from conceptual stage, through to drawing up schemes and specifying, as well as working with the technical team – drawing up standard working packs.
You will need to showcase your creativity through every project whilst at the same time managing your time and resources effectively. You will need to be self-motivated and keen to get involved in every aspect of the design phase whilst also being expected to provide new ideas and design concepts incorporating new technologies and delivering engaging and immersive spaces for customers.
Duties will include:
- Designing commercial interiors/space planning
- Sourcing materials/product samples
- Collecting research imagery
- Technical drawing packs
- Site Surveys
- Editing visuals/imagery
- Creating 3D models within SketchUp.
- A relevant degree or similar level/achievement
- A previous position held within a similar role or relevant commercial experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- An ambitious and driven individual
- Proficient user of Auto CAD & Adobe Creative Suite
- SketchUp & Photoshop
- 3DS Max
- Deadline driven
If this sounds like you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!